Grindr for PC Download (Windows 7/8/XP)
This application has been recently launched in the year 2009 and is a bit different from the usual social networking places. The application is all about gay or bi sexual men. The application is supported on iOS, Android, and BlackBerry. However Grindr for PC has also been launched lately. This application uses the location of the user such that it can help the user to locate the other men within the close proximity. It has been famous within a specific group of people, as it helped them find men of their choice.
Features of Grindr for PC
Now you might be thinking that how this excellent application works, well the picture of various men are being displayed arranging them from nearest to farthest, and if you would specifically look into someone’s profile all you need to do it is tap on the picture and a brief profile of the person will be before you. It also lets you chat and send messages to each other, in a way bridging up the gaps of communication. With the features it has embraced within itself, it has become the most popular application for gays and it is currently available in 192 countries. Looking at its popularity the company has also come up with Grindr for PC. The application is for free, you can get it downloaded and once this is done you will have to create a profile for yourself indicating your features and your photos. And just with this you get started. One can also upgrade to Grindr Xtra to enjoy add on features.
Read More:- BBM for PC
How to download Grindr for PC
As of now there is no official download version of Grindr for PC but still there is way to install Grindr for PC online using one of the available emulators like YouWave, Bluestacks etc. You can even use Andy emulator to download Grindr for PC. For this you may follow below mentioned steps
- Simply visit official site of Andy emulator.
- After that you can simply click on Download button and it will start installing Andy by following the steps of installation. After installing Andy emulator, you simply need to go to search field.
- Now that you have installed Andy Android Emulator on your computer, you can download any Android game and play it on your PC.
- Open Andy emulator application, click on search field.
- Enter the name of the application you wish to download, like “Grindr”
- In the search results you can see the application and click on install button
- Now after accepting terms and conditions, the application is installed and you can simply run Grindr for PC.
Read More:- iMovie for Windows
Grindr is a social networking application developed for gay and bisexual men. It is a first gay application developed for both android and iphone phones. You can easily download and install Grindr for PC easily by following above mentioned steps using emulator software. It is a very popular and highly followed application by gay community all over the world in around 192 countries.